Lately I have been eating a very simple and limited diet because I was just feel icky and exhausted all the time. After two weeks of this, I figured that today I’d make myself a treat.
Oatmeal and Banana Breakfast Pizza
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup milk of choice (almond, cashew, etc)
- 1 tbs sugar
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 egg
- 1 banana
- Mix all ingredients thoroughly together in a bowl.
- Pour into a greased round cake pan.
- Slice banana on top.
- Bake at 175C for 20 minutes.
- Cut and drizzle with honey!