This was my favorite soup growing up. It is just so warm and simple and satisfying. This blustery day called for soup! Just throw in your left over stir fry veg and you are golden!
Stir Fry Soup
- 2 1/3 -1/2 cups chicken stock
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 1 baby bok choy, sliced
- 1 egg, scrambled
- 1 carrot, sliced
- 1/2 cup bean sprouts
- 1/4 of a small onion
- 5-8 shiitake mushrooms, sliced
- 3/4 cup diced or shredded chicken
- Bring chicken stock to a rolling boil and add in onions and carrots.
- Boil 3 minutes and add in mushrooms and bok choy.
- Boil 3 minutes then add bean stouts and chicken. Add soy sauce to taste.
- Drizzle scrambled egg over boiling soup and simmer for 5 minutes, until egg is fluffy.