These pancakes are so wonderful and easy, I just had to share! They are 2 ingredient pancakes with lots of room for tasty additions! I have made them twice and for me they are easier to flip and hold together really nicely when I add 1 tbs of protein powder or flour (almond flour would be delicious!). They are very delicate and fluffy! The original recipe can be found on Gimme Delicious Food.
I would love to hear what you add in to your pancakes!
- 2 medium ripe bananas
- 2 eggs
- Butter or oil for the pan
- ADD INS:
- pinch of salt
- 1 tbs Almond flour, cocoa powder, or protein powder
- Break bananas up into sections and mash.
- Add in eggs and beat until it becomes custard like. There will still be a few banana lumps.
- Add in what you would like or leave as is.
- Melt butter in frying pan over medium heat. Pour desired pancake size and cook for 1 minute or until golden. Flip very carefully, as these lovely pancakes have a tendency to tear. Cook for another minute and remove from heat.
- Repeat until out of batter and serve drizzled with honey!