Start the day right with these wonderful pancakes! They are so very simple and turn out great every time! Have a great Weekend breakfast or a breakfast for dinner night! We went through a phase where we had these once a week whether we needed to or not! The leftovers keep very well in the refrigerator and reheat very nicely!
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 3 tbs baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 egg
- 3 tbs salted butter, melted (plus more for skillet or griddle)
- Mix all dry ingredients together in a medium bowl.
- Add in milk and water and beat until there are no lumps.
- Whisk in vanilla and egg till combined
- Lastly, beat in the melted butter.
- In a large skillet, melt some butter. Once hot, pour in around 1/4 cup of the batter.
- Repeat until all done. Should make between 9-12 pancakes depending on how big you make your pancakes.