I love Pinterest. It is really fun to see what people have come up with to get around gluten or dairy. Today we are trying Cloud Bread for the first time! I got this recipe from Body Rebooted, a blog written by a gluten-free food enthusiast! I didn’t have cream cheese or cream of tartar so I improvised and here is my rendition. It tastes so very good! – And its no carb!!!!!
- 3 eggs, room temperature and separated
- 3 Tablespoons greek yogurt, room temperature
- 1 teaspoon honey
- dried rosemary
- Preheat oven to 300° and line two cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- Separate three eggs.
- Mix 3 yolks, greek yogurt, and honey together by hand or by mixer until blended well.
- Whisk together 3 egg whites until stiff peaks form.
- Fold yolk mixture into egg white mixture carefully and spoon onto baking sheets.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until golden brown. (Watch time carefully as all ovens and cookie sheets differ).