Well I posted for seven days just not all in one week 🙂 haha
Tonight is a gluten free night! We had pan seared salmon, oven roasted zucchini, and risotto and then simple meringues for dessert. It was so delicious I forgot to take a picture :p Oops.
I am very pleased to say that this salmon turned out exactly like a fillet I had at a very fancy restaurant. Hope you enjoy!
The Perfect Salmon
- 2 4oz salmon fillets, skin on
- seasoning of choice
- a pinch each salt and pepper
- 2 tbs butter or olive oil (1tbs for each fillet)
- In frying pan melt butter over medium high heat. Place fillets, skin down, into butter and season the top of each fillet. Cook until the fillets turn opaque. Flip over at the very last minute for a nice lightly seared top.
- NOTE: the skin protects the fish while it cooks. I should be brown and crispy so make sure the pan stays very hot.